Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Lake Forest Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Conference
In this monthly lecture series, physicians will discuss current research-based knowledge with their peers across different specialties.
John W. Benge, MD, board certified in Interventional Cardiology will present the topic:
Pericardial Disease. At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand advances in interventional cardiology
- Determine hemodynamics and angiographic data to diagnose heart disease
- Review literature of invasive cardiology in relation to acute ischemic syndromes
- Discuss updates in the treatment of valvular heart disease
Continental breakfast will be served at 7:00 am and the lecture will begin at 7:30 am.
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Friday, December 12, 2014
- Breakfast is served at 7 am and the CME is 7:30-8:30 am
|location||Lake Forest Hospital Café 2|