Outpatient Oncology & Infusion Center
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital’s Outpatient Oncology & Infusion Center employs a highly qualified staff of Oncology/Infusion nurses who are nationally certified in cancer care. We work closely with your physician and cancer team to monitor and control the success of your treatments.
Offering comprehensive care for oncology patients, we provide the following treatments, along with other infusions for non-cancer patients:
- Chemotherapy administration
- Blood and other blood product transfusions
- Central line care and maintenance
- Procrit, Epogen, Neulasta and Neupogen Injections
- Monoclonal Antibody infusions, such as Remicade and Rituxan
- Bone marrow biopsies
- Biological therapy
- Hormone therapy
- Targeted drug therapy
To schedule an appointment or consult with a registered nurse, please call (847) 535-6145.