Bays Medical Building (900)
Located at 900 North Westmoreland Road in Lake Forest, the Bays Medical Building at Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital opened in 1992 to further serve patient needs.
Today, this on-campus facility houses medical offices and hospital outpatient services, including:
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Outpatient Center (Suite 209)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (Suite LL-50)
- Center for Child Development: Pediatric Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy (Suite LL-70)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Suite LL-50)
- Wound Center (Suite LL-78)
The Bays Medical Building is also home to 100 physicians in 27 medical specialties. Search here for physicians at this location.
For more information, please contact Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital at 847.234.5600.